Tuesday, July 7, 2009

and then there was. . .

Miss Hettie--me actually (the writer of the blog/office manager/problem solver/you name it).

I began my blog last year--naturally I volunteered to write the one for the shop. Most people know me as Gail--the Miss Hettie (my mom's) name was a suggestion from a dear friend. My real desire is to have a "Venue House" named Miss Hettie's, but it's just not in the cards at the moment for this "dealer".

At the antique shop, I occupy the front window and the mezzanine. My real love is re purposing old furniture, but it's becoming difficult to find the old things.

Along with my reclaimed furniture, I sell a variety of items--beautiful vintage cake plates, retro kitchen items, tea cups, punch bowls, figurines, samplers and many other items.
I also collaborate on different projects--hand-crafted benches, painted furniture, and the Sweet Peas line of infant and toddler dresses.














2 comments:

  1. Just glorious. I love all these photos and would love to visit your shop some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! The shop is looking better every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails